Monday, September 16, 2019

Note-Taking Application

For open-sourced development class, in Lab #2, we were required to make a note-taking application and host it on Github. The main objective of this lab was to work on Github, learn how to use simple commands on git which include - add, commit, and push your work onto the Github platform. Furthermore, it allowed us to be able to work with libraries and implementing it into our own project.

I created a simple note-taking application which allows the user to save their notes after writing it. If the user is to refreshes or comes back to this page in the future, their notes would be saved. The web page is built using HTML, CSS, and JS. I used a library called FilerJS which allowed me to read and write from a file which is used to save the notes for my application. Due to lack of time, the effort for this lab was not the best which I want to improve moving forward in this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release 0.4: Final Update (Week #3)

Release 0.4: Final Update This is the final update for Release 0.4. I completed the internal and external requests which I will list do...