Monday, October 21, 2019

Release 0.2 - Week #3

Hactoberfest 2019- Week #3


For the 3rd week of Hactoberfest 2019, I had to do some learning to finish the request which was excellent because I took on a request / issue that I did not know how to do myself.

For the issue, click here
For the pull request, click here.

First, for this issue/request required me to format the users read me file. His read me file consisted of a lot of permissions / commands that were listed with bullet points and it was structured in an unorganized fashion. For example: 
















The way I contributed to his read me file was by cleaning it to look more aesthetically pleasing and I created data tables for his Features, Permissions, and Commands. For example: 










As mentioned before, this required me to do a bit of research / learning because I was unfamiliar on how to created tables/fix the code on the GitHub read me file. 

I felt like this request was a good experience for me because it gave me a chance to learn how to organize documentation on GitHub because that would be a required skill to have if I ever decided to create or put up my own code on GitHub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release 0.4: Final Update (Week #3)

Release 0.4: Final Update This is the final update for Release 0.4. I completed the internal and external requests which I will list do...