Friday, November 22, 2019

Release 0.4

Release 0.4: 1st Update

We have finally reached the final release of the semester and it requires us: 
                1. A Large pull request in an external project 
                2. A pull request in the telescope class project 
                3. Blog posts about what I did, the process, and what I learned as I went forward. 

For this release, I have not found a large pull request for an external project as of yet. I am still on the hunt to find one that I want to work on! For the telescope class project, I am working with a classmate on making our HTML to text parser to use puppeteer instead of JSDOM. This requires me to go through the API and learn how puppeteer works as I have never heard of this before I started this issue. We have learned quite a bit through our own research and we have now tried to implement it to our issue. This pull request is still a Work in Progress. 

Hopefully, by the end of next week, I have a external project that I can work on for the final release. It's hard to find something that is interesting and understandable. Some projects look great, however, they don't make any sense or I don't know how to even go about fixing the issues they have posted. I need to do more research find something more suited to me but I want it to be outside of my comfort zone so I learn more in the process.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Release 0.4: Final Update (Week #3)

Release 0.4: Final Update This is the final update for Release 0.4. I completed the internal and external requests which I will list do...